Hi, I’m Jinesh Dedhia.
So, you have a private label brand. (Or you’re thinking about starting one.)
But you’re not an average brand.
You’re excited about selling online.
You’re excited about where it could lead you because you know the potential is huge.
Successful fashion brands attract high-paying clients, become recognized internationally, sell at higher multiples… and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
But it doesn’t happen overnight. And if you don’t have the right approach, it won’t happen at all.
That’s why smart businessmen know where they want to go, and how to find the right strategies to get there.
Ecom Ethos is for those people.
Ecom Ethos is for you.
The Origins of Ecom Ethos
I launched Ecom Ethos to record learnings from selling from own fashion website https://orniza.com
But this website isn’t about me.
It’s about you, where you’re heading, and how we can help you get there faster.
It’s about being intentional with your business efforts and always keeping one eye on the prize (i.e money in bank, not likes on FB!!!)
You won’t find latest tactics to grow your FB likes here.
I will give you strategy-infused business advice based on stable evergreen business principles.
So, here’s the big question:
Are YOU ready to launch an online business and take it to next level?
If so, use the link below to sign up to my free course to grow your online business
Then head over to our Articles page to discover some of the insights I’ve already published.
And if you’re not ready that’s fine too.
I’ll be here for you when you are…
Facts about Jinesh
I joined the business world at an early age of 8. I was a cashier at my father’s shop 🙂
I believe that
- Sales cures all problems 🙂
- It is better to be in high margin and high transaction value business than to be in low margin plus high volume business.
- It is better to focus on brandable business than to grow a generic nameless business.
- Actual sales are more important than FB likes and retweets.
- The only advertising that works online is direct response marketing.
- E-commerce is a game of continuous iteration and testing.
- There is no such thing as free traffic, you always pay for traffic one way or the other.